December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

It'll be a short post this morning, I promise. Kids need help assembling all their toys, I need to take a nap already and it's not even 9:00 a.m. (Let's just say that the kids didn't sleep all night long - (Way too excited about Santa coming) Which btw, made it extremely difficult for Santa to deliver his gifts and stuff the stockings.


The picture above is of a snowman s'more that the kids in Ian's class party made this year. I wanted something fun but easy for the kids to assemble.....and I think I accomplished just that. And 100% edible too!

And..........Here are some pictures of the bears that I knit for my little ones this year. They opened them last night along with their christmas p.j.'s and absolutely loved them.

This is Eric's bear.......His name is Sleepy

















Here is Ians Bear - who has yet to be named






















And this is Olivia's bear. She named him Molasses.






















And here are all three bears together...

















Oh and no.....I didn't forget about Your gift.

Press on this link for your christmas gift from me to you! Enjoy.... and Merry Christmas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That link was TOOOOO funny! I immediately made elves of my family members! Hope your day was great!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - great elf you! Look at those moves! :D

Those bears are wonderful!

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm very late in wishing you merry Christmas, but your bears are adorable! I have only tried the knitted kitty and if you've been to my blog, you can see how that turned out...ugh! Where do you get your patterns for them? They are just precious!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home