October 16, 2006

I DID IT !!!

Only my Stitch and Bitch Friends will understand when I say this! But I did it! Few thought it was possible....or should I say.... few said it was very ambitious of me to take on this project. But this only drove me to work harder. (I am a rebel by nature - I think they were using reverse psychology on me) Anyway, it took me exactly five days from start to finish. I had a couple of very long nights knitting brioche and frogging brioche and re-knitting brioche and re-frogging brioche ....and yet again re-knitting brioche. And when that was said and done, then I ended up having to drive out to St. Paul and purchase more of this glorious tweed because I was two skeins short. But BY GOSH DARN GOLLY.... It's done! And it's beautiful and I can't wait to post pictures, but I can't just yet.

Happy Birthday Laura on OCTOBER 18th!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go! I look forward to seeing it:)

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I was wondering, but was afraid to ask.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Knittymama said...

I'm jealous! Brioche is definetely on my to learn list.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Corgimom said...

You are now a marathon knitter. Did you have to put the rest of your life on hold to make the deadline? I am dying to see pics.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admit I was a doubter but WAY TO GO! Is your family happy to see it done?

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for you! Yes, I want to see pictures! Especially since I have no idea what Brioche is!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home