October 10, 2006

The Birds and the Bees

A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers:

"Well son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!
Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date
via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded
room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I
was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall,
and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little
Pop-Up appeared that said:


You got Male!"


(My Aunt Tiny e-mailed me this one.....I just couldn't resist.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny and dirty, just what I would expect from you;)

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

It looks like you have visited that Cyber-Cafe more than once.......huh?

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Cute!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

That's very cute and silly!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home