July 15, 2006

i CAN actually knit!

Yes, it's been awhile since I've done anything remotely knitterly! But hey, I CAN actually knit!


















AND FELT!

















AND BLOCK!


















AND APPARENTLY ASK/BEG FOR MONEY.
Which is something that I absolutely hate doing, but it's just for such a great cause.

I'm still prepping myself and collecting donations for next Friday's Relay for Life event. Thank you to everyone who has donated. It has helped so much. I promise to take pictures of the luminarias and the event and post them here, soon after I catch up on all my missed sleep next Saturday.

If you haven't yet donated and want to, there still is time. I am like this close to my team and personal goal. A $10.00 donation will buy a luminaria, which will be decorated (by me) and lit and displayed around the track of the field in honor or memory of someone you know that has been affected by cancer. Please consider giving. I am personally walking this year for my sister Julianne who died from a brain tumor at the age of 24 (when I was 17 years old) and for a family friend Jennifer who died two years ago from ovarian cancer. Surely, you must know someone who has been affected by cancer.

Click here to make a Donation to my personal page

It only takes a couple of minutes, but is so needed and so appreciated. Thank You!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute bag! Is that the one you added dots to or is that another one? My "R" is almost done, FYI;)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Very cute little bag!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home